- To report a sick or injured stray dog or cat in the City of Kingston, contact, please call 613-546-4291 ext. 3117 at any time, and a City of Kingston Animal Control Officer should respond.
- You can also call the KHS emergency line which is monitored and answered 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 613-546-1291 ext. 104, you will need to leave a detailed message which will be answered promptly.
- Toll-free number for reporting animal welfare concerns is: 1-833-9ANIMAL (1-833-926-4625).
- If you see an animal in distress in a parked vehicle, call your Local Police. Can also report to 1-833-9ANIMAL
- Emergency Vet: Kingston Regional Pet Hospital – Tel: 613–634-5370 Open MON to THURS 6:00pm to overnight, then starting at 5:00pm on FRI to MON morning and holidays. Located at 1381 Midland Ave, Kingston,
- Also Gardiners Road Animal Hospital is open 7 days a week, MON to FRI: 8:00am to 8:00pm, and SAT & SUN: 9:00am to 8:00pm. After hours – On call Tel: 613-634-(KVET)5838
Gananoque/ Township of Leeds & Thousand Islands (TLTI)
- Gananoque & District Humane Society services the town of Gananoque and Ward 1 of TLTI for cats. 613-382-1512 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stray/lost dogs in the town of Gananoque contact 613-541-3213
- Lost & found dogs for TLTI contact 613-659-2415 ext 218
Found sick or injured wildlife? Contact Sandy Pines Wildlife Centre to see if they can help. They rely on volunteers, so they may ask for the animal to be transported to the Centre in Napanee if a volunteer is unavailable to assist. Call (613) 354-0264